Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Play Toy

Default Another Play Toy

My incredible MV journey is just like the Energizer Bunny, it just keeps on going.......Thanks Barrman.

On tuesday I was delivering a M105 trailer to Combat32 in the great town of Booneville, AR..

And look what followed me home........ I don't even have my truck driveable yet........

Man my truck looks small.....lol

Live like you will die tomorrow. Dream like you will live forever!!!

Good job Joe! Glad I could be of help in some small way.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

Hey Tim,

Did you notice "your" Deuce in the background of the first pic?

After the fuel system was cleaned and a new injector pump installed, Tom is really enjoying it.

I really need to paint my trailer. I think OD would look nice.

Yes I did notice "my" Duece in the background. Paint the trailer and install Mv lights on it. People will start asking you what the M # is.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

Glad ya made it home ok Joe, hope nothing fell out.The old deuce is kind of coming together now, was Barrman gonna buy this truck? Kind of glad he didn't, she's a runner allright.

Last edited by combat32; April 23rd, 2009 at 08:59 PM.
    Tom

Combat32....That is such a sweet looking setup. I'm jealous

Looks like a good score there Joe, what are your plans for the new one? Full on resto or a resto-mod or....BTW those gaskets are going to good use just as soon as my ring set gets here from ISTANBUL,TURKEY!!!

N-i-c-e duece and trailer Combat 32. I just talked to Wrecker last night, I live up in Springdale, we should get together sometime and do lunch. (sounds so '80's)...If we got an invite Bill and I could come poke around your collection, I know he has an interesting stable of trucks.

Quote Originally Posted by combat32 View Post
    Glad ya made it home ok Joe, hope nothing fell out.The old deuce is kind of coming together now, was Barrman gonna buy this truck? Kind of glad he didn't, she's a runner allright.
    Yep, "that" truck was going to live in Giddings, TX, Since the fuel system was "messed up", I sent the Multifuel Winch truck instead. Seems like Tim just wants to play with it and forget about his M715. Funny how things workout.

Quote Originally Posted by fng View Post
    Looks like a good score there Joe, what are your plans for the new one? Full on resto or a resto-mod or...
    Ask Tom, this is a parts/full mod truck only. There isn't a straight peice of sheet metal anywhere....LOL. It will make for a great Mud Truck

Don't ask about the rust in the cab. It reminds me of Fred Flintstone's car.....LOL

I traded the Deuce for Tom's M37 and M715 sight unseen. I'm happy with the deal. How about you Tom????

Now that just isn't fair there Joe. I have put 45 daily driver miles on the M715 since Sunday. I actually have it in my class sitting about 5' from me right now.
    The Whistler hasn't left my property in almost a week. The Gasser has pulled trees all week and went to baseball practice Wednesday. But, it only covered about 15 miles this week. So, I think it is safe to say the M715 gets the most miles and attention on a daily average basis.

Next Friday both the M715 and Whistler are getting to go to an airshow. The Whistler will be the tow and camp vehicle while the M715 gets to actually be in the show. I think that shows which truck gets the most attention.

Seriously, good thing you have all that storage land the way you are collecting parts. Nice parts truck.