I wasn't sure which board to put this under, so I put it under both. Not to offend anyone- just thought you might want to know.

For any of you who are using the NP200, but the hand brake is crap- or have switched out to the 205 then this might help.

I'm running the 205 on mine, but have stock axles. I wanted a parking brake, but didn't want to go to the trouble (or expense) that some members have by adding a disk and caliper and all that. What I did was put my stock master cylinder back on and made it a one circuit system. I then extended the main feed line into the cab and to a point right below teh steering wheel and toward the door. There's a blank area there. I got a 1/2" ball valve from Home Depto ($6.73) that said it was rated at 1200 psi. It's small at only about 3" long and about 1" wide. I then got two thread adapters from the same source to change the thread from 1/2" NPT to a 7/16" compression fitting.
I then got 2 7/16" female to female 90* elbows so that the brake feed lines can come at the switch straight and poke through the dash. I ran both lines into the switch and screwed it to the dash and in 30 minutes I had a line-lock.

You push the brake pedal down, switch the switch and it holds all the juice in so that all 4 wheels are locked up. It holds really well, maybe even better than the stock parking brake.

I liked it and was pleased to finally have a parking brake for winching and such...................and for only $21 and about 2 hours total.

Feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

Also- I'm not sure abotu the 7/16" line. You might want to take your brake line and match it up- that's what I did.

-B.

edit: the fittings weren't comression fittings, I was mistaken. Also this type brake is illegal (in some areas) and unsafe. If you loose pressure for whatever reason then you use your brakes entirely. I would NEVER replace a parking brake with this and also would NEVER use a truck with this type brake on open roads. BEWARE!