Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sharing some Pics

Default Sharing some Pics

Here are some pics of my truck. Haven't seen it in awhile. Military keeps making me move. Anybody know of a good shipping company that could ship this thing cross country?

I don't know of any moving companies, but nice truck. It's good to know that there's another one in the area.

Whats all that black crap on the roof of those buildings in the background of your truck????

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

Looks good sitting on those Rockwells.......talk to FNG, I think he just had his truck shipped from CA to Arkansas.
    "Free advice is worth what you pay for it."™

Quote Originally Posted by Fastfrankie View Post
    Whats all that black crap on the roof of those buildings in the background of your truck????
    Ditto. ????
    1967 M715 w/w #11812

Try yesterdays tractor
    You can usually find someone to move trucks at a reasonable price.

Is it so windy there that you have to put cinder blocks on the roof to hold them down or what?

Those are terra-cota clay roof tiles stacked for installation.

Also, nice truck!

You should be able to pull up a couple of threads that have shippers listed that several of us have used.

I used Pat's auto transport. 1-800-340-6313. They charged me 1200.00 to get it from California to Arkansas. But they were fast and easy to deal with. Delivered ahead of schedule no less. Nice truck, moving it very far?

Good looking truck.

Yes, those are tera cotta tiles on top of the roof. They haven't intalled them yet. You know Californians and their fancy roofs. The pics were taken at a jobsite where the truck currently sits. I'm trying to ship it to Virginia Beach so it will be pretty far. I had a shipping company set to move it, paid them and then it sat for months while I was deployed. No shipper wanted to take it. I think it had to do with the fact that it was at the time located in the middle of nowhere in Lemoore, CA.