Thread: canvas top

Default canvas top

Did anyone else get a call from wife new life canvas I ordered one over a year ago and she just now called seeing if I needed one still she explained that she was swamped and had to buil a bigger building and hire people but still that's awful long turnaround
    But to her credit she was really sorry and explianed everything to me she is giving me the old price and holding it till I get the money

let us know if you go thru with it, and when you get it. I would to see at least one good story before any endorsement of her products. many people have benn waiting too long for her stuff.

I hope it works out for you and her

Duane

Mona is not the wife. She's the owner!

Her products are nice (I got my top from Judith, who owned the company before Mona, but I got the deuce seat cover from Mona), but the customer service has been really tough. I hope she can turn it around. Let us know if you finally get one of her tops, AKA.
    -- Tim Taylor

Ten years ago they were having the same issue. My truck has all NL canvas. The quality is great. Watching a six year old finally get to college while waiting is going to be tough in these times. I also hope they pull it together.

If they made a few products ahead of time and shelved them, they would do very well shipping within a week. Again, super product and very nice to deal with. But...
    Liz, covid, murdered 10/19/21

I ordered a top and seat cover for a bench seat about 1.5 years ago. I called about every 3 months, no response in about the last year. I gave up and actually found a different bench seat. Out of the blue I got a call from New Life about 2 weeks ago. She called me twice in about a 4 hour period!

Mona was very nice and apologetic on the phone. I got the top and seat cover about 3 days later. The quality looks excellent. I haven't installed the top or seat cover yet. I'll post some pics once I get it on.

New Life seems like they may be turning things around. I hope it works out for others waiting for a top.

Yea she told me she hired some help and was trying to build up some inventory

They will do well if they can achieve that.

For that seat cover, you better find a towel you don't want to put on your seat cover. They are SO pungent new that it will permanently stink up your clothes. It won't wash out. People at work will treat you as if you actually stink.

I thought it smelled kinda good.
    Liz, covid, murdered 10/19/21

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserjeeps View Post
    They will do well if they can achieve that.

For that seat cover, you better find a towel you don't want to put on your seat cover. They are SO pungent new that it will permanently stink up your clothes. It won't wash out. People at work will treat you as if you actually stink.

I thought it smelled kinda good.
    That's funny. For about the first 3 months I had my new canvas on, everyone knew when I'd driven it just by the smell of the canvas in my clothes.......
    "Free advice is worth what you pay for it."™

just ordered my new top 10 days ago. mona told me that she was finishing approx 8 tops in the next couple of weeks, all of them had homes and that i was next on the list. she was hoping to have at least 4 on hand at all times when we spoke. cant wait, the original top has three holes that are approx softball size and it is starting to suck when i drive during the snow or rain...