Jester Guest

Quote Originally Posted by randall555 View Post
    does anyone out there have a sbc adapter to mount to the stock t-98 trans
    forsale
    You asking who makes them? Novak.

I have the Novak engine/frame perches

Quote Originally Posted by poolmike View Post
    I have the Novak engine/frame perches
    Are you saying this because yo like them, or because you have them to get rid of? If you are selling them, drop me a line.

Seems like it would be more cost effective to drop $150 for a 2wd 465 trans and fab a new crossmember for $20-$40 in material and have your shor shaft redone for a few more dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by randall555 View Post
    does anyone out there have a sbc adapter to mount to the stock t-98 trans
    forsale
    i want to buy the adapter made by novak . i know novak makes them but i thought maybe someone has one forsale . maybe they change their mind or changed out the engine they had and went to another

Default sbc novak adapter issue

Quote Originally Posted by rustwagon View Post
    Seems like it would be more cost effective to drop $150 for a 2wd 465 trans and fab a new crossmember for $20-$40 in material and have your shor shaft redone for a few more dollars.
    this may be the cheaper way to do this but i just want to change out the 230 to a sbc 350 tuned port injection engine and keep every thing else except puting on a set of taller tires . this is just my way of doing things .

Default why im going with a novak adapter

Quote Originally Posted by rustwagon View Post
    Are you saying this because yo like them, or because you have them to get rid of? If you are selling them, drop me a line.
    i will have a extra sbc 350 tpi engine because i am taking out a 350 tpi from my 1989 iroc to put in a 350 tpi stroked to 383 . and with all the high performance parts in the new engine my iroc z will now be around 450 hp and 500 ft of torque . the reason i know the hp and torque numbers is because i built my new engine to the same specs as TPIS did , that was listed in there catalog . and when they built a engine to these spec's they got 500 hp and 550 ft torque so i say mine will be alittle less because i dont have a dyno to fine tune the engine to get every drop of power out of it . but i think it will be close because im using the exact parts and computer set up . also the old iroc z engine has a few upgrades and i would say it is about 260 hp at around 4500 rpm and 350 ft torque at 2400 rpm . so i dont think this will be a bad setup for my truck . tuned port injection engines are known for low end torque because of the intake runners .

I was asking about the motor mounts. Guess I was hoping you were getting rid of the motor mounts

You might should've posted in the wanted forum but anyway, I have a Novak kit I'm not going to use. PM on the way.