Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New top recomendations

Still waiting for the vinyl coated canvas top I ordered from Beechwood last month. I called today and was told it will ship by the end of the week. They originally told me it would be two weeks. Dave

I have the oposite problem with mine.
    It is too tight, cannot come close to getting all the snaps attached. I order a couple oy years ago and did not put ti on for real until fall of 2007. Very disappointed in the fit, does not fit well around the top or rear of the windows. I have to review my information to see where I bought it from.

Perhaps you guys are getting that slack behind the door because the back isnt there to pull it taunt?? I love the look but have to think that it compromises the "support" that the full back gives the thing. You can pull down but cant really pull it back---Just a thought.

That's probably true to a point, but those three straps running down through that opening are what secure the top. It can be cinched down pretty tight with those.
    -- Tim Taylor

Yeah--Im just thinking side to side that the stock style has more material to pull together side to side. Again--love the look of yours. I'd go with that style for sure but really cant see waiting 6 months or more to get it.