Thread: Engine Photos

Default Engine Photos

If anyone has some good engine photos I would love to see them. I bought a 725 just about a year ago and I have all kinds of wires and hoses going no where. The engine runs. I put in new exhaust, brakes/lines, refurb fuel tank.
    I have the manuals but photos of the engine compartment would be a great help.
    Thanks
    KaiserCal

Default Best I have

Here is the best I have. I have many more from truck shows but too many to post. If this is not enough, I can PM some.

Default Clean Machine

Man, that is a sweet looking Tornado. I have the older air cleaner. I'm really interested in the driver's side view. Do you think I should invest in the solid state flasher instead of the older signal box? I just bought a NOS signal box and I won a auction for a wireing harness. My big challenge on this vehicle now (besides body work) is getting the electrical system back to oringinal as possible. Over the years previous owners have installed non-standard directional lights. I want to use the marker lights as originally configured.

Thanks for your help. I'll include some photos of my engine compartment asap...at least I have the heater!

Kaisercal
    KaiserCal

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisercal View Post
    Do you think I should invest in the solid state flasher instead of the older signal box?
    I would. And did.
    -- Tim Taylor

Yes! 3 wires, no moving parts, replacements on E-Bay daily and at all the surplus places. Plus, it bolts to the same mount studs.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

Thanks for all your help.
    I'll look for the solid state flasher and maybe put my nos flasher
    on ebay.
    KaiserCal