Thread: (NEW) Items waiting for install

Default (NEW) Items waiting for install

Well I am 30 days away from being back in the US. Just thought I would share some pictures of the items I have waiting for me back home.

Bought 5 12.50R20 XL's. First set I bought got stolen...

4 20x10 on 8 on 6.5 lug pattern wheels from marsh racing. Looking for some OD powder. If i can not find OD green i will flat black them.

Van 14bolt

Good stuff! How much did those wheel set you back if you don't mind me askin? I am interested in getting some of their wheels.

im interested on seeing how the tires and rims come out looking, been thinking about the XL's pretty hard latley
    my signature is sweet huh?

Quote Originally Posted by poolmike View Post
    Good stuff! How much did those wheel set you back if you don't mind me askin? I am interested in getting some of their wheels.
    For (4) 20x10 on 8 on 6.5 with a 3.5 backspacing and (1) tire groover and (1) pack on #4 blades the total came out to around $1,100. That is including shipping. The wheels there self were $221 a piece. Alot cheaper than the $550 a piece i got quoted from Bob Cowan.

Quote Originally Posted by foodstamp View Post
    im interested on seeing how the tires and rims come out looking, been thinking about the XL's pretty hard latley

Around christmas time i will have pics of them mounted and on the truck. The 12.50R 20's were hard to find. Took about 3 weeks to find a set in Cali from 100Dollarman. They got stolen in route to TN. then took another 2 weeks to find another set. The 11.00R16's seem to be alot more common.

looks like a good start. i wish i would have ad a van 14 bolt. the extra width would have been nice.

looking forward to the project, and be safe in the next 30 days.
    ryan

I will, I have to fly down to Diwaniya in the next week or so then back to Al Asad to await the flight to kuwait and then the US. I also have a 6bt, 3053, flywheel, clutch, starter, pressure plate, brake setup, dana 60 and the list goes on....and on...and on...