Thread: Newbie

Default Newbie

New to the sight and the M715. Great sight ! Lots of good information. Just purchased a 1967 M715 from my uncles estate and trying to learn all I can about it . My plans are to keep it as original as possible. Hoping to get alot of work done on it over winter. Trying to upload a picture for all to see but my computer skills are so so............hope it works

Welcome!!! The truck looks good, sorry you got the virus now, the MV or OD virus. Hope to contain it, but know that it can't be cured.
    Jeff

So true, so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhoadesville, Virginia (five miles from no place)

Welcome aboard! Looks like a solid truck there for sure.

Yeah, you may as well start shopping for a deuce, a trailer, and several other MV's now.......
    "Free advice is worth what you pay for it."™

Welcome from Iowa~!

From the Newton area, my spare parts are fairly depleted but speak up if you need anything.
    This post is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.

Glad to catch the virus. I've been told I was a little crazy. As for buying more vehicles my wife would be all for for it (she likes things that are a little different) but my garage is already bursting at the seams. ..................Read this the other day and thought it was good advice: HANDLE EVERY STRESSFUL SITUATION LIKE A DOG.......IF YOU CAN'T EAT IT OR PLAY WITH IT.......... PEE ON IT AND WALK AWAY............

Post Another Iowan

At least if he doesn't have what you need, you're not that far from Fairfield (Iowa) to get parts from VPW (Vintage Power Wagons). They have ALOT of parts...9 shipping containers full. It's worth the drive just to look through them and see what you might want to upgrade. Can we say "Candy Store"!

Welcome aboard.....

i am an original iowan too. lived not to far from truro where it appears the truck came from.
    welcome and nice rig
    Ryan