Thread: Looking for a haul from Denver to Seattle

Jester Guest

Default Looking for a haul from Denver to Seattle

Looks like I am going to make a deal with Generalcruz for his truck in Denver. Anyone happen to be heading west from Denver or coming thru Denver?

Jester Guest

Default OR....

If there are any gurus in Denver that want to help me get her running - I will drive it home. Yes, I am that crazy.

Do it man! I got quite a bit of brake work and oils done, but I drove 1500 miles to get my stocker home. It was indeed an adventure.

I was going to try and pawn my stock truck off on you at the FE. I want to buy 503 Mikes truck at Amphi's. I heard you were looking to do some upgrades and mods so you are probably better off. Mine is stock except for locking hubs. I seriously was considering approaching you with it. But I can change my mind almost as much as 503M715.
    Last edited by Kaiserjeeps; August 9th, 2008 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Thats not what I meant
    Liz, covid, murdered 10/19/21

Jester Guest

Question Tempt me

Nothing is final yet. A close truck is appealing. Driving back from Denver or trucking it will cost another $1K. That is money I can use on other stuff.

Sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserjeeps View Post
    Do it man! I got quite a bit of brake work and oils done, but I drove 1500 miles to get my stocker home. It was indeed an adventure.

I was going to try and pawn my stock truck off on you at the FE. I want to buy 503 Mikes truck at Amphi's. I heard you were looking to do some upgrades and mods so you are probably better off. Mine is stock except for locking hubs. I seriously was considering approaching you with it. But I can change my mind almost as much as 503M715.

Hey,

Jester Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 503m715 View Post
    Hey,
    You didnt know you were selling your truck did you

Well lets talk at the FE. I will decide by Friday. I do want a 1969 replacement. Mike may not sell. I'm trying to convince him to keep it. I just wanted to throw out a note to you that I have been considering a change. If things go towards a sell, at least you can inspect my truck very thoroughly in person. It's a good clean partial resto. Not near as nice as some of the trucks on here though.
    I did send you a message back. Looking forward to the weekend.
    Liz, covid, murdered 10/19/21