Thread: Source for Troop seats

Default Source for Troop seats

I found this o te Zone: Price for Troop Seats?

"Knave, If you are in Northern California, all you have to do is get $150.00 in U.S. currency, find State Highway 99, drive South until you get to Madera County(just North of Fresno) - take the Avenue 17 exit and you'll see the NATIONAL HARDWARE SUPPLY, (Madera, Ca.) equipment yard. Ask for Jim Gigliardi, give him your cash and he will show you 3 M725 FULL OF TROOP SEATS - and he'll let you pick out a set.
    BRING A FRIEND, these things are so heavy, you can't dig through them by yourself. I KNOW on the bottom, there are some so nice, all you'll have to do is wash them and you're done. M-F 0800-1630 hrs."

I went there today and bought a set of Troop Seats and bows. National Hardware has about six M715's and three of which, are full of troop seats. He had some bows and said they were not intended for the M715, but they fit perfect. He charged me $205 for the entire set. I'll post some pics when they are cleaned up and painted.

Note: The above address is wrong. Call the store for and address. BTW, they won't ship

http://www.nationalhardware.com/equipment-division.htm
    M715 W/W, M37

Great info...hopefully this is of help to some of those in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Calpyro View Post
    I found this o te Zone: Price for Troop Seats?

"Knave, If you are in Northern California, all you have to do is get $150.00 in U.S. currency, find State Highway 99, drive South until you get to Madera County(just North of Fresno) - take the Avenue 17 exit and you'll see the NATIONAL HARDWARE SUPPLY, (Madera, Ca.) equipment yard. Ask for Jim Gigliardi, give him your cash and he will show you 3 M725 FULL OF TROOP SEATS - and he'll let you pick out a set.
    BRING A FRIEND, these things are so heavy, you can't dig through them by yourself. I KNOW on the bottom, there are some so nice, all you'll have to do is wash them and you're done. M-F 0800-1630 hrs."

I went there today and bought a set of Troop Seats and bows. National Hardware has about six M715's and three of which, are full of troop seats. He had some bows and said they were not intended for the M715, but they fit perfect. He charged me $205 for the entire set. I'll post some pics when they are cleaned up and painted.

Note: The above address is wrong. Call the store for and address. BTW, they won't ship

http://www.nationalhardware.com/equipment-division.htm
    Quick edit: He has about six M725's, not M715's. Got my numbers mixed up.
    M715 W/W, M37

A few months back the owner of that place said he was going to send all of those trucks to the crusher. Does he still have them?

Quote Originally Posted by 503m715 View Post
    A few months back the owner of that place said he was going to send all of those trucks to the crusher. Does he still have them?
    Yep, he still has them. I asked for a gas cap from one of the 725's and he declined. He said he wanted to keep them complete. I don't think he throws anything away.
    M715 W/W, M37