Thread: M725 questions, ideas, etc...

Default M725 questions, ideas, etc...

I'm looking to add a "Convoy radio" inside my M725 and was wondering where it would/could have been mounted. I was thinking potentially on the wall behind the passenger seat?

Also, I'm looking for the decals that go in the medical side of the vehicle; heater one, vents "open/close", an the electrical plug.

I am also looking for the rear straps that hang from the ceiling, not the metal litter support straps, but the canvas ones.

Thanks. Sorry I haven't been on much, I've been very busy with my TDYs this year.
    M725 #10154 & M715 #22473

Period vehicular mounted radios were quite big and I don't know if they will fit on the wall behind the passengers seat. There was a fellow on here years ago that added one and I think he put it on the floor under the passengers seat and mounted the antenna on the passenger front fender just behind the wheel. I would look for a PRC-77 backpack radio and hang it off the back of the passengers seat.

AN-VRC 524 Radio

PRC-77

As for the straps, WeeBee Webbing has them even though he doesn't list them on his website. Just call him.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

Nice. I think I've seen that M725 in photos all over the interwebs. I found a -77 today. It looks relatively small an it'd be cool. I kinda wanna find just a shell of one an put a scanner in it to listen to EMS or ATC while cruising.
    M725 #10154 & M715 #22473