Thread: M725

Default M725

Good evening. Just joined hoping for some ideas on a camper conversion and general repairs. Just purchased an M725. Am I to upgrade to be able to search, post and reply?

Hey there Kenny, My girl and I just bought 2 m725's. One is going to remain original and the other is getting a resto-mod and will be our everyday overlander. included (hopefully) are some photos of our build so far. we're keeping it super simple.

Last edited by alexhawnphoto; January 11th, 2021 at 10:44 AM.

Love it thanks. Yes I'm going to try to keep mine simple also but that doesn't work very well sometimes ha. Can't wait to get the ol girl home
    Project Rhino 5/4

Quote Originally Posted by Kennybrewton@gmail.com View Post
    Love it thanks. Yes I'm going to try to keep mine simple also but that doesn't work very well sometimes ha. Can't wait to get the ol girl home
    Please don't throw away or scrap any of the original pieces from the back as they are getting extremely hard to find for those who are restoring them back to original. Anything you pull out, offer it up here in the for sale pages, just remember though that just because it's hard to find does not mean it's super valuable.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

Default M725 Project Rhino 5/4

Just got her home and cleaning out the mess. No will keep everything gathered up for others if I don't need them. This thing is awesome. Can't figure out how to get the picts right. Sorry
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Project Rhino 5/4

Default M725 Project Rhino 5/4

Spent the day with my buddy getting a parts truck out of the trees. Some goodies still left that I will need for my build.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Project Rhino 5/4