Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Picture hosting here on the server!!!!!!

For whatever reason, that web address you pasted in was shown as a web link not an img link. When you have the image uploaded and you copy the link address, then at the top of the posting window, click the yellow square button for "insert image". Paste the link location you just copied into that space. When you submit your post, this will insert the pic full size and still have it at the bottom of the post as a thumbnail.

Here is a screen shot showing the "insert image" button:

Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!

Default Thanks Jon and M715 co.

Its great being able to host and easily post pics on here now and the ability to go back and edit previous posts without any statute of limitations makes continious improvement possible.
    Thanks!
    Bryce
    1969 M725 ambulance

Default Other stuff

I've got a few other M725 projects that I've completed this last year that I took photos and drafted write-ups on that I'll start putting on here:
    • NP205 transfer case parking band brake install using the un-modified parking brake parts from an early NP202
    • Complete tear down and rebuild with pics, part numbers and sources of all parts for an NP202 transfer case
    • Complete rebuild of both M725 driver and passenger doors with parts sources and pics
    1969 M725 ambulance

Unregistered Guest

Default Photo look up

It would be awesome if you could look up photos new and past by serial number. From what I understand I am the 3rd owner of 3513o, I'd be interested to see if the old doll had any photos of her posted before. I have no idea what Palmer's user name was.....I do understand the logistical nightmare it would be to consider that though.

It was never considered before now...I dont have the serial numbers for most, if not all, of the pics we have...would be pretty tough to work that out now...

Would have been a good idea 20 years ago...sorry...
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Default Pic posting problems

Is this site still hosting pics for registered members?
    Trying to upload and add pics to my post and the file name shows up, but no thumbnail.
    Click on the file name and it opens a pic loading screen, but never loads.

Just checking to see if I did something wrong with the pics

It is...I literally just got home from 6 days on the road and have a splitting headache with a raging sinus infection...give me until tomorrow to review the stuff you have sent me and I will let you know whats up...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by brute4c View Post
    It is...I literally just got home from 6 days on the road and have a splitting headache with a raging sinus infection...give me until tomorrow to review the stuff you have sent me and I will let you know whats up...thanks!
    Tried to reply to your PM....kept getting an error.
    I think I finally figured it out. I prefer the pics to show full size so no clicking is required to view.
    I think that is what my thread is doing now ... so victory

Thank again.
    A4x4Junky

I did receive your pm’s…even though you got the error they went through…

Good to see things are at least working somewhere as we want them to…