Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dash with Tachometer

Blog Entries

Default Dash with Tachometer

I know I saw somewhere someone was making these at one time. Anybody out there a metal worker that can make me a stock dash plate with two standard size speedo holes on the top (for tach & Speedo) and 4 small gauges hole on the bottom? Would like to maintain the stock rolled lip. I'd also like to maintain at a minimum the stock highbeam indicator ... but preferably the convoy lights as well although those are not manditory.

Just let me know if anyone is game and we can talk $$. Probably need it in a couple weeks. Mechanic is starting the wiring now.

Thanks!!!!

The dash plate for a m35a2 might work or from another 5 and 7 ton trucks that have both holes already in them. Just have to widen your dash mount to make them fit.

Blog Entries

YEs sir! I got of those. But it doesnt look like there is enough room to widen the hole AND keep the data plates.

I moved the 3 lever light switch to the other side of the steering column like the M35 has it and put my tachometer where the light switch used to be.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

I used to make some way back in the day.

My buddy used to work in a race car shop and had access to a water jet and bead roller, but unfortunately he no longer works there. And I used to have the cad drawing for it but lost it when I lost my old computer in the shop fire we had back in 2015. I know I had emailed the cad file to a couple guys at times, so maybe one of them will speak up if they still have it.
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/

Blog Entries

OMG THATS IT!!!! I hope someine comes up with the drawing .. PLEASE!!!!!

Blog Entries

Anyone???

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Teking,

I bought an M715 yesterday with this piece in perfect condition. I can make an as-built and share it with you but probably can’t give that sufficient attention for a couple of weeks. Alternatively, I’m happy to ship you the piece so you can recreate it and then you can ship it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benjamintx@gmail.com View Post
    Hi Teking,

I bought an M715 yesterday with this piece in perfect condition. I can make an as-built and share it with you but probably can’t give that sufficient attention for a couple of weeks. Alternatively, I’m happy to ship you the piece so you can recreate it and then you can ship it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Is it the stock size just includes the tach as shown above??? Im assuming thst pic i posted is the stock size plate.

Quote Originally Posted by teking View Post
    Is it the stock size just includes the tach as shown above??? Im assuming thst pic i posted is the stock size plate.

Yes, the pic of mine fits the stock location and used the same placement of the deutz fasteners
    Dave
    Delta Team Decals: http://www.deltateamdecals.com/