Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: foodstamp's incredible, never-ending multi-topic thread

ford tarus electric fan, im still debating using this

i couldnt pass the deal on these seats so i put them in. cant beat free.

my signature is sweet huh?

How are you going to rig up a CDR valve? I see you have the oil vent open is why the question.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

for the CDR i have 2 plans, and that is hook it up how it would be originally for a 6.5 i have the valve cover and most of the parts except how to rig a hose infront of my turbo. or ive heard of people just running a tube down twards the oil pan which i have thought about doing as well.

A road draft "Slobber tube" is something that works, but won't pass any inspection these days. Cummins used that for years. All the M35 multifuels use it as well.
    Remember if you didn't build it you can't call it yours.

6.2 powered M715, 5 M1009's, M416, 2 M101's, 2 M105's, 3 M35's, M1007 6.5 turbo Suburban project called Cowdog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCz...HGkBCfhXZ5iuaw

oh dang, ok well thanks for letting me know about that ha, i would like to get it inspected soon, ill try to get a cdr set up going.

Blocking a lot of ambient air flow with that fan shroud.... I assume that was a puller fan that you're re-purposing as a pusher?

yes the fan is just temporary, i plan on mounting a oil cooler and power steering cooler on the front where the fan is now and get a new fan to mount on the back side like it should be, but for now atleast it will run and stay cool. it works well right now, but i dont even like the way it looks with the fan on the out side.

i do have a question, and im wondering if theirs dimentions for the front brush guard online? i have some 1 inch pipe and a small bender so i might try and make one soon

the other day i was looking here and found a thread on brakes and what shoes were used or who relined shoes. i should of saved the link to add to. but today i went to autozone, and their computers were down, i still had no idea which shoe to buy and autozone here is helpless with out their computers, so i went to napa and asked for an 80's chevy 1ton dually shoe and they are almost the same besides the springs and top portion where the original shoes are flat the new dually shoes have a half circle cut in them for the anchor pin. i have the napa part number which is TS-451 and they wanted $35 with a $20 core and 1 year warranty. with that part number i went to autozone because im cheap, gave them the part number and walked out the door with 4 shoes part number 451. duralast breaks lifetime warranty for $29.42

Got to love a thread that started in 2007 and is still going strong in 2011. Keep it up foodstamp!

I can add that to the other thread on the brake shoes...sounds like a good idea!
    Lord send your Holy Ghost into our hearts and make the desire of our hearts Your Will.

Pro-choice, that's a LIE, babies don't choose to die!!